Tuesday 6 November 2012

Memory wire bracelets.

So I started making some very glitzy bling memory wire bracelets. One of my sisters saw a bracelet I had made and brought it. Since then my mum and my younger sister saw the bracelet my sister had brought and they put in their order to get their own made. Each bracelet I've made has surpassed the other in bling and now my other sister who brought the original bracelet wanted another couple of bracelets made that were even more dazzling! I thought I would share my creations with you:


I made this black pearl and crystal bracelet for my mum.

I made this ivory pearl, crystal and rhinestone bracelet for my younger sister.

I made these two bracelets for my sister who brought the original bracelet.


The following pieces are memory wire bracelets I have made and are now available to buy on Etsy



If you like any of these items but would like your own bespoke piece made convo me through my etsy shop on the following link. -

No comments:

Post a Comment